11/27/13

Come Unto Him - New YW Theme for 2014

I've been a little slow this year in getting some jewelry and key chains made to go with the new LDS Youth Theme for 2014.

The theme is:  "Come unto Christ, and be perfected in him, and deny yourselves of all ungodliness." Moroni 10:32.

My son left 3 weeks ago into the Mexico City MTC.  I have loved getting his faith filled letters and hear of his excitement to bring people unto Christ for the next 2 years.  I love his motivation to be a servant of Christ and to serve his fellowmen, to sacrifice what he wants to give unto Christ and others something that is so important and so life changing --- the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

I will post photos of my keepsake creations for the 2014 theme in the next few days.  I'm hoping that you can find something that you'd love to have and treasure as a reminder of how we need to "Come unto Christ" and also encourage all of those around us to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...