12/1/12

White Pearl Bead Custom Photo Bracelet

I've been working on some new photo gifts that will be great for Christmas or upcoming Valentines and Mother's Day gifts.

I'm very excited about some new bracelets that I've created.  Here is one that I particularly like.  It has the custom photo in the center with a magnifying piece of glass sealing the professional printed photo and set in an aged silver plated metal setting.

It has a dangling silver heart.

The rest of the bracelet has white  swavorski pearls alternating with silver daisy metal spacers.  The bracelet closes with a toggle clasp.

Click on the photo to go to my shop where you can find out more information about these darling photo gift and purchase one for yourself or a loved one.

Email me if you have any questions about this bracelet or any other photo gifts:  julkid@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...