10/31/12

Stand in Holy Places and Be Not Moved

2013 Mutual Theme Products


I've completed taking photos of many of the new products that I've designed for the 2013 LDS Mutual Theme.  I am totally loving how they turned out and I'm excited to create these for the Young Women this year.  Please take a look at the YW Products page to see more detail about each piece.

Note:  I will be adding a few key chains and bracelets in the next few weeks

Here are some photos of the new designs.  Remember that I offer huge discounts for YW groups of 20+.  I also offer custom theme styling if you have a certain theme that you're trying to match.  Email me directly for any questions:  julkid@gmail.com

Model wearing jewelry is a size medium and 5'8" tall.

These can be purchased in bulk for a Young Women's group at a 50% discount -- they would be $4.00 - $7.00 for each necklace (depending on the style).  Bulk orders take at least 2 weeks to make and then they will be shipped to you.  Email me at julkid@gmail.com if you are interested in a bulk order (15+).

Check out other YW Theme Gifts here.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...