8/2/12

Arise and Shine Handcart Trek Necklace

One of the many designs that I created for Young Women groups was one for a Stake Handcart Trek activity.  It was fun to come with a design with the Stake Young Woman President and make 185 of these darling necklaces for their stake.

If you have an activity that is coming up and would like a special necklace made to remember the lessons learned -- I'd love to create a necklace, key chain, bracelet, etc. for the occasion.

For questions contact me at:  julkid@gmail.com



2 comments:

  1. All your pendants are soooo cute! Will you be making ome necklaces with the 2013 theme as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yes, I'm very excited about the new 2013 theme and have jewelry that I'm designing to go along with that theme. I'll be posting them in October so YW groups will have a chance to plan for any Christmas, New Beginnings or Birthday gifts that they be looking to purchase.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...