1/13/12

Photo Gifts bring Happiness and a Smile!

Here are some more of the darling photo gifts that I made prior to Christmas.  Hopefully they will inspire you to envision a photo gift that you would like to give for Valentines or Mother's Day --- both coming upon us really soon!


Here is the front and back of a bag charm
 which I made for a dear friend -- 
designed with photos of her grandchildren.



 Here is a 2 charm bag charm for another grandma.



 This bag charm included a stamped sterling silver disc.




The customer of this darling 3 charm bag cluster decided to order one for herself after she had given one as a gift for Christmas.  She chose to have the photos done in a sepia tone and then have chocolate and turquoise beads.


Darling little guy is shown in a large
 puffy rectangle bag charm with beads.



Several customers wanted to order my new locket.


This customer had a darling photo of her children
set under the round domed glass inside the locket. 



My Photo Magnet Set was another popular gift
 for customers to purchase.  I sent them in this
 darling tin with a glass front.




A heart pendant was another popular gift item.

Here is a large puffy rectangle glass made with
 a silver tube bail.


I love this photo of the baby on a butterfly rug. 
It turned out so cute in the small puffy rectangle glass 
which is dangling from a matching beaded necklace.


I want to give a big thanks to all of my wonderful customers for bringing me joy I receive in making these sweet little keepsakes for them and their loved ones.  They definitely make me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...