11/18/11

Christmas Glass Pendants with Metallic Photo Paper

I've gotten my Christmas line of glass pendants listed!!  Better yet, I'm listing them with a great introductory price --- at only $6.50!!  This will include the Waterproof Resin that I put on all of my pendants and the chain or cord of your choice.


What I really like about these pendants is the kind of paper that I printed the images on.  It is a metallic photo paper with a pearlescent surface.  I send these images to a professional photo print shop out of state and I just love the job that they do in printing.


I'm already thinking of people that I can surprise with one of these as a gift!  Friends, family, coworkers, teachers, etc. etc. . . 


Hope everyone gets them early so they can wear them a lot during the season.  Because I know that they are going to absolutely love them!


You can find them listed online in our shop here.



 NOTE:  I only have 1 of each listed, so if you'd like to purchase more than one of a design, please email me and I'll make you a custom listing.  julkid@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE the Photo Crystal Round with Beveled edges in Princess Setting and Snake Chain! I had two made with my children's Christmas picture & am certain their Nana will just melt when she opens it on Christmas. :-) A HUGE thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...