11/7/11

Be Still and Know that I am God

I awoke before 5am this morning to run my husband down to his car pool ride.  Upon returning to my home it was quiet and still.  I decided to watch a couple of religious devotionals and took time to ponder and reflect on Gods purpose for me and my life.


Sometimes I rush too much.  Try to accomplish and do too much.  More is not always better. . . 

I must take time to think about God, to read his word, to ponder His ways . . . 

This pendant that I designed for this season's inspirational line fits into this train of thought ---


Be Still and Know that I am God!

How can we know what God wants us to do if we don't listen.

How can we listen if we aren't still and quiet.

I must take time in the quiet to think about God and His plan for me.

I need to take time to "Be Still"

2 comments:

  1. Hi I am looking for a pendant to give my young women when they graduate that has "Far Above Rubies" or something to that effect printed on it. Do you have anything?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have anything like that at the moment but would be happy to make you a custom pendant if you would like. You can send me an email with your ideas and I can see if we can come up with something that you'll love. Email me at:
    julkid@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...