6/24/11

Key Chain for Dad



I've really wanted to make a key chain that was more manly and especially one that could be used for all of those wonderful Dads out there.  Of course, because I tend to procrastinate too much, I waited until after Father's Day to make it!

Actually, a photographer customer wrote and said that one of her clients requested something that she could give her husband.  So, I sat down and designed this little number.  I used a copper ring to hand stamp the word DAD in it (of course I could hand stamp any other word here).  I also used a aged copper metal bail, chain and a copper key ring.  I like the rustic look and my hubby said that it was a keeper!

A link to this key chain listed in my shop HERE.

I'd love to hear what you think or if you have any ideas of something you'd like to see me design or make!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...