5/6/11

Antique Brass Necklace with Custom Large Domed Glass Photo Pendant

I made this special antique photo necklace for a great professional photographer customer of mine.  It turned out so well that I'd like to share it with everyone.


  I used my gorgeous new domed large oval glass and set it in a brass metal setting.  Then using brass chain, leaf charms and a matching pearl, I created this awesome brass necklace that anyone would love to have!

It is a long necklace -- 30" long.   So, the large glass setting will dangle down below your chest.  The pearl sets up higher -- I love this type of layered necklace!

If you would like me to make a necklace for you with your special photo and matching pearl -- you can find the link here.

I can make this same design in a silver or copper color too!

I would be happy to create a custom variation for you if you have something else in mine.  You can always shoot me an email and we'll discuss your ideas.  Email:  LittleKeepsakesStudio@gmail.com



Stacie Petta of Sweet Child of Mine Photography took the gorgeous photos of this necklace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...