4/25/11

He was a Miracle from Heaven

As I look in the world around me there is sadness, pain, chaos, doubt, fear, and a lack of faith and hope.  We all need a Miracle.  A Miracle from Heaven.

Our dear Heavenly Father created this miracle for us from even before the creation of this earth.  It was the life, atonement, and death of His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ.  This is the needed Miracle!!

Jesus has provided us the path, the inspiration, and the needed hope and comfort.  He has paid the price for our sins, and suffered death so that we may all have the hope of the resurrection and living for eternity.  He took away the sting of death.  In Him we find HOPE, JOY and PEACE.

Do we take advantage of this HOPE, JOY and PEACE?  . . . or do we wander through this existence with doubt and fear?

I love this music (by Kenneth Cope) and artwork (by Liz Lemon Swindle)!  It helps me to remember the Miracle that was already given to me from Heaven and feel grateful for the serenity that it provides me.

I pray that your Easter Season was filled with sincere reflection and resolve to take advantage of this Miracle --- I know that mine was. . .

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...