2/21/11

Custom Photo Jewelry Keepsakes

 I've been extremely busy with my wholesale orders for the NOT4SALE fund raising cause.  Making over 100 pendants a week for them.  Yet amidst hand crafting those pendants, I've been keeping busy with orders for Young Women groups and requested custom photo keepsakes.  I've like to share a few of the custom photo keepsakes that I've done lately.




Each of the Custom Photo Keepsakes that are ordered come with a photo tin.  These are great for gift giving as well as for storing the keepsake.



 
 This key chain has two 1" glass charms and 20 beautiful swavorski pearls and crystals.


You can request to have inscriptions on the back of your keepsake.  I seal the back of the photo charm and then pour a layer of jewelry grade epoxy resin to protect your keepsake.  This is a labor intensive process that many glass tile artists don't perform.  But I feel that it is essential in protecting your photo from moisture and wear.


This is a large rectangle key chain that I made.  It has three different lengths of chain with crystals, charms and swavorski pearls decorating the glass charm.




For Valentines Day I made my daughter who is at college this necklace which highlights a "LOVE" 1/2" glass tile pendant.  There were dangling earrings to match and a flower ring.  She loved them and they brought a bright spot to her class and homework filled day.



I'm especially loving this new rectangle glass that I have which has more of a bubble appearance that the high profile sides of the "wide rectangle" glass that I previously used.  When a customer orders my wide rectangle glass -- this is the glass that I am using.  It make the unique photo pendant an awesome piece of fine jewelry.  This piece is great for family photo shots.  It is about 3/4" wide and 1 1/4" long.




Here is another family photo encased behind this gorgeous piece of crystal clear glass.  It really creates a great keepsake!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...