11/9/10

A Special Gift for a Great Teacher

Many mothers like to give gifts to the teachers of their children for Christmas.  It's a hard thing to know what to give to someone that is with your child so much of the day and really does influence a big part of their life, knowledge and excitement for life and learning.  School teachers sacrifice so much of their own extra time and resources for their classroom (this I know personally because I used to be a teacher myself).  So, you'd like to show your appreciation and give them a gift.

This morning a customer asked for some recommendations for a teacher pendant.  I thought that this would be an excellent post for my blog.  So here are the ideas that I shared with her.

There is always the traditional "apple pendant".
Apple Pendant with red satin cord

Or the "hand print" one.
Hand Print Pendant with 24" ball chain


It is always safe to go with one of the many monogrammed pendants that I have in my shop.

Blue Damask monogram glass pendant with 24" ball chain

Then there is the "inspire" pendant that is always popular for teacher's gifts.

Inspire glass pendant with 18" snake chain


Lastly, any of the pendants in the Inspirational Category would make a nice choice for a teacher, their are many music specific ones that a music teacher would cherish!  The Keep Calm and Carry On is always a great stand by from this category.

Keep Calm and Carry On on 18" silver plated flat link chain
 I have marked down my prices for the holiday season!  Every pendant comes with a chain or cord!  Square (7/8") pendants with a chain are only $6.75!!  Shipping is a low flat rate of $2.00 (US).  The necklace will come in a sweet organza pouch ready for gift giving to your favorite teacher!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...