10/28/10

NEW Key Chain with Large Rectangle Photo Glass Tile with Bead Dangles



I've now listed a Large Rectangle Key Chain custom photo glass tile into my shop.  Shown in the product photos are a couple of the ones that I have made for customers.  Your photo can either go vertical or horizontal.





There is room on the back to have written a verse, poem, name, saying, date, website name, etc.  One die hard Twilight fan had me put a twilight quote on the back of hers.


I will match the dangle beads to the photo -- you can request that certain colors be used.  This is definitely a "one of a kind creation" because it is all based on the photo or graphic that you'd like to use.





As always, I will package your one of a kind photo accessory into a darling gift tin with the same photo or graphic on the lid or the tin.  This is a great way to give the gift and to safe keep the key chain when it isn't in use.



This piece could also be hooked on and dangle down the side of your purse or bag!  It is a great gift to give a mother or grandmother to show off her children/grandchildren. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...