10/22/10

Awesome Professional Photographers!

I have some fantastic Professional Photographers who have me make photo jewelry for them and their clients!  I absolutely love getting their photos and seeing their creativity, style and artistic ability!















I smile from ear to ear once their photo is magnified through the glass in their chosen product.















Whether it is a necklace, bracelet, key chain, purse charm, bookmark or magnet set, it is pure delight for me to make these piece of photo art.  I just hope that the recipient loves these keepsakes just as much, or more.







I always hope and pray that the clients wear or display their keepsakes with happiness.






If you are a Professional Photographer and would like to know about the discount program that I have for Professional Photographers, please contact me for information. (julkid@gmail.com)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...