6/5/10

Mother's Day Gifts

I have been very busy this spring with custom photo order. My "Glass Photo Keepsake" shop on Etsy has been especially busy. I split out the custom photo portion of my items in Etsy into a new shop this year and I have been pleased how it's been gaining viewers and customers.

Here are some of the fun new items that I included in my shop. The photos are of some of the custom orders that I completed this spring.



My new Large Oval Pendant is an awesome piece of glass to highlight 2-3 children.


My key chain-bag charm with 2 charms was a very popular item for Mother's Day!

One customer wanted a custom necklace for her mother of the 5 children -- following after the pattern of the Key Chain. I think that it turned out quite nicely.

Bookmarks are always a great idea for the grandmother or mother that don't particular wear a lot of jewelry or are an avid book reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...