10/28/09

Free Worldwide Shipping and New Products!!

For this week (Wed. Oct. 28 thru Wed. Nov. 4) I'm having a promotion of "FREE Worldwide Shipping" on everything in my Etsy Shop!!! This is a great savings when shopping for small gifts for friends and families!

Think of all of those people in your life that deserve a little something from you for the holidays! I'll be adding a few new fun products this week also, so keep checking back.


I've recently added some Bottle Cap Magnet Sets that can be used in the office or home decor -- or for those who have magnetic Bottle Cap Necklaces (i.e. Snap Caps).



I'm also adding more Bottle Cap necklaces for those younger (tween/teen) girls on your shopping list.






A few new Twilight items have been added -- just in time for the release of the 2nd movie on Nov. 20th.



Some more inspiration pieces have been added as well. I'm excited about the new pendant that is based on the Mutual 2010 theme for LDS youth groups. It will be available in any of the YW value colors and at a great discount for group orders. (If you are interested in this -- please email me).



I will also be releasing some Bottle Cap Theme Kits with instructions for the 2010 Mutual theme so those crafty leaders who want to make their groups something fun for Trek, Camp, Recognition, Birthdays, etc. can do so. More on this to follow. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...