9/9/09

Trade for Boxes

I made a fun trade a few weeks ago and I was very pleased with what I received in the trade. I traded some custom pendants and magnet for 10 folded, decorated boxes. Angilyn from Simple Tastes hand folds gorgeous boxes that can be used for a variety of uses. She also makes chocolates during the holidays and shows some of the boxes holding her sweets. There are adorable little party favor boxes that cater to children and fantastic ones that can be used at an adult party. For those who need to hostess a party or have a wedding coming up --- these would really come in handy! I chose the brown and blue boxes since that combination of colors is one of my favorites! The folds were precise and the box was very sturdy. I was looking for a box to package my glass rings and other items that I sell which don't fit into my gift tins. The boxes are just the key!
Cute, sturdy, light and fit nicely in the bubble mailer. Thanks Angilyn for giving something very useful and gorgeous to boot!

2 comments:

  1. Those are too cute! Did the winner finally contact you?

    I just gave you an award! Stop by my blog and check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, she did -- the prize is going out tomorrow! Thanks for the award :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...