9/10/09

Remember September 11th with Hope


I'm writing this just minutes before September 11th officially begins here in Utah. I am reflective about the past 8 years and wondering what lessons I as an individual, we as a nation, and for sure, all of humanity has learned and implemented in each of our lives since the tragedy happened. When the Twin Towers in New York City were destroyed it was indeed a bleak day for us here on the earth. Many wondered what would happen next and feared the worst. A tremendous amount of lives were forever changed and molded by this event. I pray that the changes were for the good. I hope that more people have found true meaning in their lives, have turned to God, and have decided to be committed to those things that mean the most in their lives.


Take a minute and view this video that shares how a man who was there has learned to have hope.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...