8/26/09

Ready for the Crunch? Twilight Mania!


I haven't posted for a few days -- I've been busily getting many new designs created, printed, manufactured, photographed, edited and listed on my shop!! It is such a great effort to make up new designs!

I really do love to get new designs in my shop though. Besides the new exposure and increased views to my shop, I love looking at the "new faces" when I browse through my shop windows!!

The inquiries about my Twilight Jewelry have made me realize that a great deal of shops (online and brick and mortar) are gearing up for the release of the 2nd Twilight Movie, New Moon, in November. I've been busily making up new mixed media Jewelry with the Twilight Theme. Many holiday shoppers will be looking for Twilight Inspired Jewelry for their loved ones that are hooked onto the Twilight Books and Movies.

I will have some pictures of the Movie Characters in my Jewelry Selection. But, I also wanted to give the shoppers some fresh and original items from which to choose!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...