8/18/09

Pendants now come with Free Chain and Cute Tin

Now all of my pendants in my Etsy Shop will come with a chain!! This is GREAT for gift giving! For one low price you can buy the pendant and chain. I will also be switching up to packaging all of the pendants in a cute decorated tin. It all makes such a cute package! Pendant, chain and Tin -- all ready for gift giving or for keeping for yourself.

I will still have many options of chains, ribbons, cables and cords available for purchase in my shop! Sometimes it's great to have a few different options to switch up the pendants to a different chain/ribbon/cable depending on the outfit that you're wearing.

The BEST news yet is that for the moment I'm not raising my prices. You'll still have the opportunity to buy this cute package for $6.50! That's huge! Probably once I have loaded on all of my new designs for the holiday -- by the middle of September -- then I'll be raising the prices to match the market.

**I've also added the addition of 2 new "Gift Sets" to my shop that will add more options in buying in bulk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...