7/31/09

Slider Beads


I was excited to see my glass tiles that are being sold as slider beads or pendants show up on the website -- Mobile-Boutique.com.

I was contracted to make 30 different designs. They were the petite glass tiles which are the same size as the scrabble tiles. It took me a couple of weeks to get them all completed and shipped out. I'm sure hoping that people find them fun to use in their jewelry designs. The owner will be taking them to different bead shows that they do to introduce them along with other "Handmade in USA" designs.

I will be trying to make a few watch band designs myself for fun. I'm thinking that a "heritage" watch would be really cool with photo glass beads of my ancestors along with other victorian looking beads and connectors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...